Education of Women: http://www.jfew.org/?page=eligibility
New York Federation Scholarships and Grants
Hebrew Free Loan https://www.hflasf.org/apply/loans-we-offer/student/
International Association of Jewish Free Loans http://freeloan.org/
Southern California: https://www.jfla.org/apply-for-a-loan/loan-eligibility/
In the United States, many cities have a Bureau of Jewish Education that gives out scholarships. Contact them directly for information.
PLEASE NOTE: The Bureaus of Jewish Education listed below only give scholarships to people who are located in and or around their city. Please do not contact them if you’re from a different area.
- Buffalo, NY: If you’re in the Buffalo area, to apply for the Israel Scholarship Fund, contact the Foundation of Jewish Philanthropies by clicking this link to request an application.
- Cleveland, OH: If you’re in the Cleveland area, please contact Helen Wolf, Israel Programs Director, (216) 371-0446.
- Indianapolis, IN: If you’re in the Indianapolis area, contact their office to see what scholarships they offer: (317) 255-3124.
- Phoenix, AZ: If you’re in the Phoenix area, contact the Israel Center at:email@example.com or (480) 634-4900, ext. 1119.
- Rhode Island: Grants and scholarships are available for Greater Rhode Island residents for high school or college education programs in Israel. Please contact Larry Katz for more information: (401) 421-5999, ext. 179, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For information on Financial aid for the MA in Education specializing in Jewish Education program, please see this link: http://melton.huji.ac.il/book/melton-blended-masters-jewish-education or ask us to contact you by filling in the contact form below.