Requirements for acceptance to the MA Jewish Education program are:
1. GPA of 3.0 or the equivalent of 80 in an undergraduate degree in Education or in a relevant Behavioral Science or Liberal Arts major, from an accredited institution which meets Hebrew University standards
2. Current or past involvement and experience in formal or informal Jewish education
3. Letter of recommendation from an educator or educational institution
4. English Proficiency: Applicants without native-level English require proof of English proficiency. This can be one of the following:
- English Language exemption certificate from academic institution which teaches in English.
- TOEFL certificate (90 points or higher)
- IELTS certificate (7 points or higher).
Candidates with insufficient background in Jewish Studies and/or Education may be required to take additional prerequisite courses.
For more information, and to register for the MA Jewish Education program, contact email@example.com or use the contact form below.